- Each game will be 75 minutes finish the inning or 7 innings whichever comes first. If home team is up after 75 minutes, game is called. If 75 minutes is up and visitor team is up in score, we finish the inning. If at 75 minutes, and the inning is finished and both teams have a tied score, we will move to international rules for one inning. This would be used to determine if either team is awarded the win or a tie is the official call for the game.
- Coaches bat their entire roster in the game, however if a girl gets injured an out will be taken where that athlete batted.
- Run rule- 15 after 3 inning, 10 after 4 innings, 7 after 5 innings.
- There will be only one minute to transfer players from batting to fielding. (If two outs and catcher is on the bases, put in your last out to run for the catcher so she can get ready to speed that process up).
- In the schedule, if you are the first team listed, you will be in the first base dugout, and the second team will be in the third base dugout.
- The home and visiting teams will be determined with a coin toss at the plate meeting.
- Home team is official scorekeeper. Visiting team will be responsible to rake the baselines around bases, home plate, and pitching mounds.
Additional 13+ Age Division:
- All in-fielders will be required to wear fielder’s mask during defensive play.