Fall 2021 Rules
- These divisions will follow the established USSSA rules that can be located in their handbook/rulebook. These rules are also located on Roswellsluggers.com.
- Coaches bat their entire roster in the game, however if a girl gets injured an out will be taken where that athlete batted.
- Each game will be 75 minutes finish the batter or 7 innings whichever comes first. If the two teams are tied once the ball game has been called, the game will end in a tie.
- Run rule- 15 after 3 innings, 10 after 4 innings, 7 after 5 innings.
- There will only one minute to transfer players from batting to fielding. (If two outs and catcher is on the bases, put in your last out to run for the catcher so she can get ready to speed that process up).
- In the schedule, if you are the first team listed, you will be in the first base dugout, and the second team will be in the third base dugout.
- Each game, a coin toss at the coaches meeting at home plate with the umpire before the game will determine who is home or visitors.
- Home team is official score keeper. Visiting team will be responsible to rake the baselines around bases, home plate, and pitching mounds.